Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hat Trick!!

Ty has been playing hockey since sept, but just last weekend he found out how much more fun it is when he really tries hard and skates fast. Yesterday he, not only scored his first goal of the season, but he had a hat trick (3 goals for you non-hockey fans). This meant that we had to stop on the way home and get him a new hockey hat for his 'hat trick'. He is so excited about it. Today they got to practise on the Saginaw Spirit Ice. Ty said it was really big and hard to skate across the whole thing, but he sure was fast.

By the way...in addition to my last post of "why?"...why does mom always have to get sick too. I ended up with tonsilitis and at med express yesterday. My throat is so swollen i can barley swallow. Yeah :(

2 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Tonsilitis? Ick! Sorry, but more time off work and home with your kiddos?

Angie, Jon, Ty, Wyatt & Levi said...

No time off work...I could but then I have no vacation time this winter. The boys always use up my time....