Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm thankful for....


My first baby...he's not so much of a baby anymore. Here he is playing hockey at the Dow Event Center where the Saginaw Spirit play. He loves hockey and kindergarten!

My second baby...there are not enough words to describe him. He is his own person and I love every single moment with him. These are his new Toy Story cowboy boots that he likes to wear even with his jammies.


My last baby....Here he is in the shirt that reminds me of my dad and grandpa McGregor. They always have (had) plaid shirts. I bought this for Ty and it's made it's way down the line. So many awesome memories!

I am always so thankful for our baby not with us today. It may still be hard at times but I am still thankful for the time We had with Jack Alan.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!! God Bless You!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Marina said...

Angie, Your post was just beautiful. I am thankful for all of you. We must meet Levi!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kara said...

Awww cowboy boots and flannel shirts... what's not to love?!? handsome little men you have there.