Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why????

Why is it that when one parent is away, that the kids decide to get sick. When I went to California, Ty had scarlet fever...Now Jon is up deer hunting and Wyatt's got a cough and an ear infection and poor baby Levi has bronchitis and is on breathing treatments. Last night I had to take him for a chest exray to make sure he didn't have pneumonia...that was fun. Luckly they weren't busy and got us right in. I stayed home from work today so Levi can stay inside in his own house and get better. Now I think it's time to clean house and try and get rid of all of these crazy germs that have made our house home. Jon gets home tonight, Yeah.

2 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Oh, I feel your pain! Hoping you get lots done today..including rest!

Anonymous said...

That's how it happens - been there! Your boys are so CUTE!!! What a great family. ~Aunt Cathy