Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Jack's Day!


This day 4 years ago we said both hello and goodbye to our 2nd son, Jack Alan. We call today "Baby Jack's Day". We'll be heading out to the cemetary when Jon gets home to send him some Happy birthday balloons with a few little messages on them. Every year so far it's been sunny and clear just like today...the boys, especially Ty, love to watch the balloons until you can't see them anymore. You know I think about what life would be like if he had made it here with us and it makes me sad. Then I look at Wyatt and Levi and think that they probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for the loss of baby jack. I can't imagine life without those two. I guess God knows what he's doing and there is a reason for everything. I love my boys, all 4 of them.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love how you involve your whole family to celebrate little Jack's birthday. You're a great mom.

Marina said...

What a special idea, Angie. Brings tears to my eyes!