Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wyatt's Day


Today I decided was going to be a Wyatt and Mommy day. Do you ever feel like the second (or 3rd) kid doesn't get to do the things you did with your 1st. With the first one you have all the time in the world but when the next come along your time with each one becomes pretty rare. So today I took Wyatt (with Levi tagging along of course but he doesn't do too much yet to interfere)and did some fun things that Ty and I used to do. First we went to Peace Lutheran and signed him up for 3 year old preschool for the fall. Can you believe he's that big already????? By the way I love the preschool program at Peace....... Then we went to Center Courts for the toddler Play time. They fill the gym with all kinds of toddler toys and the kids just kind of run 'wild'. It was interesting watching him interacting with kids other than his brothers. I found out that we have a lot to do with the sharing and taking turns with others. A job for mom to work on.....From there we went to McDonalds for lunch and got to go INSIDE!!!!! we never do that. He could climb up the playscape so mom got to go inside with him. (I'm not going to lie, it's kind of scary in there) Next on to Target for a few dollar toys and then off to get Ty from school. He was very excited about his "Wyatt and Mommy Day" and now he's trying to stay awake to watch a movie! I'm not sure who had more fun, me or Wyatt.

3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Thats a great idea! Sometimes I feel like Elli gets neglected...we're so busy now and don't have time to do a lot of the stuff that we did with Annelise.

Marina said...

I loved reading about your day with Wyatt. Sounds like you both made sweet memories! You're a great mom, Angie!

Kara said...

I totally understand! My kids get extremely excited to GO INSIDE McDonald's, too!