Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wyatt's school (Day Care)

Today Wyatt went to day care for the first time in over a year, so he didn't remember that he ever went there before. He had to get up super early so I could get him there before I went to work, 6AM. He was wide awake and happy. He needed his backpack just like Ty and wanted his picture taken like Ty did the day before. He was so excited, he didn't care when I left either. That's 2 kids who love school and don't need me...yes it's a little sad. I think I'm going a little crazy trying to figure out what days I work, when I can pick up Ty, when the little ones go to day care, and when ty needs to stay after school and not to mention all the new things I'm learning at work with my new position, AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I'm just a little anxious and it will go away once everything is settled down. Here's Wyatt with his backpack for his first day at school....

No comments: