Monday, March 1, 2010

7 Years!

7 years ago I married this wonderful guy...who knew how much we'd go through together in those 7 years. I think we've made it through all the crazy life struggles one experiences; life, death, kids, money issues, new dogs...and many other things. We still deal with these things everyday but I can't tell you anyone else I'd want to be there with me through all this. I know there is a lot more to come and this is only the begining and I'm thankful to know he'll be there with me through the rest. Man, we sure look young in this picture....

4 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

you look hot! i remember that day like yesterday. wish i knew where that bridesmaid dress ended up. :) happy anniversary. love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th!! ~Aunt Cathy

Marina said...

It really does seem like yesterday. What a beautiful couple! Congrats on your anniversary!

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary Jon and Angie!
7 years really? It just doesn't seem that long ago.