Monday, May 12, 2008

New Photos!

OK, so it's been forever since I've posted. I wonder if anyone even looks at this anymore...let me know if you do and I'll try and post more often if the boys will let me.
Well I've been back to work for 3 weeks now and things are crazy. There is never a dull moment. Ty wants to be outside with Daddy all the time and Wyatt is such a needy baby. Either he's very very happy or he's very crabby, usually due to a gassy belly. We've started cereal with Wyatt and he seems to like it, but I'm not sure if it's agreeing with his tummy very well. Ty is very into riding his bike and tractor while Dad cuts the grass and going for walks down the street. Summer is not even here yet and he doesn't want to come inside already. I don't know what we'll do when it doesn't get dark untill 10. Ty thinks that as long as the sun is out is time to be awake....good luck to us. Here are some new photos....
MMMMMMM! I like it!

Daddy and Ty on the train at the Zoo!

Me and my boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
Apparently we are living parallel lives! We went to the zoo this weekend and then Moses was dedicated at church on Mother's Day. Cute pictures--as always, I loved looking at each one!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am a religious "checker" of your website. :) So yes, please post pictures frequently!!!
Marina

Rachael Neal said...

i love the picture of you and the boys!

Kara said...

Oh I have the same problem with getting my kids to bed at a decent hour now that it stays lighter longer.
I'm ready to crash and they could still be running circles in the yard.

The boys are absolutely adorable. :)