Friday, July 27, 2012

Sumertime....busy, busy, busy :)

I love summertime!! The only bad things about it is that it is so BUSY! Fun Busy, of course. The weeks have gone by so fast I can't believe it's almost August! We have been camping, boating, up north, swimming everyday, playing outside and thing else you can think of the reminds you of Summer. 3 boys are a lot to keep up with and keep occupied. Ty has had a busy summer. Lots of Birthday parties and swimming underwater. He is growing up so fast! He had swiers ear last month from all the swimming! This week he got stitches for the fourth time. This time in his eyebrow, walked into the wrong place at the wrong time. Wyatt has been growing and learning like crazy this Summer. I can't keep up with his crazy brain! There are somethings that come out of his little mouth that can both shock me and amaze me! Sometimes i want to crawl under a rock when we are out in public and he shouts out one of his amzing discoveries about the world around him!!! You can probably imagine if you have 4 year olds:) Wyatt is also swimming like a fish these days. His favorite thing still is to color and do projects. Levi is being to crawl his way out of the Baby phase..he is a toddler all the way! he is swimming with floaties by himself, climbing everything in site and hitting a baseball when you pitch it to him. he loves to ride his bike and scooter, while wearing his rain boots in 100 degree weather!!!! He has started talking sentences and telling me "NO", yeah for me. He is definitely his own person and character. He loves his brothers and puppy!! I sure do love watching him grow and learn, but hate leaving the baby stage knowing he's my last one. Be we know it school will be here and I'll have a 2nd grader, 4 year old preschooler and a 2 year old!! Scary:) I sure do love being a mom of 3 boys!

No comments: