Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snow and Our Christmas Tree:)

We spent our snow day getting our Christmas tree. Levi loved the snow, he sat and ate it the whole time. Poor little guys face was so red and cold! The boys helped Jon cut down the tree this year, that was exciting for them. It was the most beautiful day I can remember for our family to get our tree, sunshine and snow, my favorite:) We spent the night decorating it. Every year I've been buying the boys ornaments that have something to do with a 'love' from that year. I write their names and the year on the ornament somewhere. This year they have 2 each, grandma's spoiling:). Wyatt has Kung Fu Panda 2 and Scooby Doo. Ty has Phineas and Ferb and Happy Feet (to go with his Penguin obsession). Levi doesn't have one yet...the third child always gets missed...actually I just haven't found a good one for him. And he doesn't talk, so he's not reminding me everyday that he needs an ornament like his brothers did. 24 days until Christmas...who's counting? My boys are, help me!







2 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Adorable, but so much blue. Think you need some pink in that family. :)

Marina said...

Love your pics! And we do that same ornament tradition...fun! Have a Merry Christmas! :-)