Monday, December 26, 2011

christmas 2011

Well, we survived Christmas, kind of. Today wyatt puked all over the floor, too much candy and no food I think.
This is my favorite photo of when Ty saw the tree and presents...


Ty recieved a Nook from Grandma Sue and can't put it down. Santa brought him an Electric scooter and all kinds of games and toys and Books.



Wyatt's Santa gift was an I pod so he can listen to his 'Music". I can't seem to get the headphones off of him...he also got the new Bat Cave and Scooby Doo Pirate set. Wyatt also recieved his strange request from Santa...he wanted a real Banana in his stocking and sure enough there was one. I don't know why a banana because he didn't even eat it?!?!?!




Levi got a little kitchen which he loves! He also got 'Zig the Big Rig' which I think is his favorite, it's a dump truck.


We spent Christmas Eve with Jon's mom and Christmas afternoon with my parents and all 10 grandkids. can you say Chaos!!!!


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

No comments: