Thursday, May 5, 2011

Got 'em!!

This squirrel has been tormenting Libbey ever since the first nice day we've had. It runs along the fence teasing her. I though she was going to take the whole fence down one afternoon. My brother keeps telling us to take her hunting, well I think this is a hint. She was outside being good and I went to let her in the house and she was sitting in her usual spot on the table waiting to be let inside. I did a double take when I saw a squirrel haning out of her mouth. She didn't draw blood but I think she just squeezed him a little too much. I made her drop it and I think she was mad that it wasn't moving. I don't even know if she knew she killed it. Boy was she sure proud of her catch!!!! Maybe the rest of squirrels will leave her alone now....

2 comments:

Kara said...

Hmmm... maybe I could borrow Libbey to chase the rabbits out of my flowers. you know we don't live far from each other. :)

jlichon24 said...

HA! That's hilarious!!! Way to go Libbey!