Sunday, August 15, 2010

Levi 3 months

Well, my maternity leave is officially over. It's been twelve weeks and now I need to go back to work. I'm not ready to go back, full time. This is the worst one yet. I had so much special time with all my boys over the last 3 months that I'm going to miss each one of them everyday I'm at work. I always thought that I'd be a stay at home mom, but life handed me something different. Thank goodness that my mom watches them for me, someonw you know you can trust. Otherwise it might be a lot harder. Levi is getting so big, but is still having some tummy problems. He cries 2 hours after he eats every time. the doctor said at his last check up that it was probably a growth spurt and he was hungry but it's been 4 weeks of it now so I think it's time for a call. Anyone have any suggestions? Here's some of the many smiles of Mr. Levi....


3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Elli was like that around the same time. We tried a soy based formula and within 24 hours she was new kid. Every now and again she'll get some dairy in her diet and I see the same sort of fussiness. Its worth a try.

I feel for you going back to work. It was actually easier for me after Elli. You might be surprised.

Kara said...

He sure is precious. I hope the tummy problem clears up soon. How miserable.

Marina said...

Oh, Angie. Not fun!! Moses dealt with some belly problems, so we know your (and his) pain. Poor little guy! Our doc gave Moses some prescription "old school" gas medicine and it helped!!

Enjoy the last bit of summer we have left!