Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two weeks!

Well, we made it through our last ultrasound without finding out what this baby's gender is. I know most of you think it's crazy to wait, but it's one last surprise for us. I'm begining to think it'll just be easier to have another boy, I can't imagine another whole set of toys, clothes and sports to discover. Don't get me wrong it would be nice to have some pink or purple around the house. I'm starting to lean towards this baby being a boy, not sure why but since everyone says it's a girl I'm going with the most likely outcome. We won't have to wait too much longer. I have an appointmet to be induced on Thursday May 20th. We did the same thing with Wyatt also. I can't believe it's that close already and NO I'm not ready for this at all. And by the way we don't have any names quite picked out, so any suggestions are very welcomed: boy or girl? These boys will be great big brothers to either a brother or a sister....


2 comments:

Pam said...

Two weeks??? Wow! That went so fast! Can't wait to hear what your little one is. How exciting to have that suprise waiting for you.
Love you!

Marina said...

May 20? Yea!! We are so excited for you! I don't have any name suggestions for you, but I do have an idea. You should ask Ty! I'm curious to see what names he'll suggest. Micah likes to suggest names of classmates and neighbors. Talk with you soon...will be praying for a smooth labor and delivery.