Friday, April 16, 2010

Heartburn and Hair!

WEll for the last two weeks I've had heartburn like crazy...worse than any other pregnancy yet. Today we found out why, they always say if you have bad heartburn than the baby will have lots of hair. Well, I think this proves it.


(the features are blurry so they could focus on the hair)

By the way the baby is catching up big time, it went from being in the 8th percentile to the 35 percentile, which is really good. They estimated it to be about 4 lbs 2 oz. We go back in two more weeks for hopefully the last ultrasound.

3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

how exciting!

Marina said...

That is so cool, Angie! I hope that the wives tale is true for us as well...I've had lots of heartburn lately! If it doesn't hold true, I guess we'll just Elmo glue the bows to her head?? :-)

Kara said...

So glad to see a good update!
I had our first (Rachel) at 32 weeks and she weighed 4lbs 4 oz, so your baby sounds like he/she is doing great!
(P.S.- we made it up to Great Wolf Lodge this week! Woo hoo!!)