Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Eggs!

Today started with the boys sleeping in until almost 9:00!! (Wyatt was up for 2 hours during the night). I was awake because I'm to the point of not being able to get comfortable in my own bed. So, I got up and picked up the house, fed the dog and did all those little things that need to get done without interruption. It only lasted an hour but man it sure seemed like a long time. The we went to the store...Kohls and then Toys R Us and again they were so good even when I looked at the boring stuff. Ate lunch and then played outside for awhile (well they played I picked up dog poooo! YUCK!) Nap and rest time and then Ty reminded me that it was Easter Egg time.....which they also did without mess. I'm waiting for the floor to fall out on this kind of a day. They are so far and few, but these are the days I wish I could stay at home with them everyday. I'm sure it won't take long for it to get back to crazy land around here...here's hoping it lasts the rest of the day.......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
Your boys are so cute! Can't believe how close you and Pam are. How exciting!!
~Aunt Cathy

Marina said...

The boys are adorable. Glad you had such a great day! BTW, I can't get over how much Wyatt resembles your mom! Love to you all!