Monday, November 30, 2009

1 ON THE WAY!

Yes, that's right, we have a new baby on the way. I am 13 weeks this week and I'm due June 10th, 2010. This was a big surprise for us! Ty is very excited to have a baby in the house! He's been asking for quite awhile now to have a new baby, actually he has requested 10 babies, but I think this will do. Wyatt doesn't quite understand but he sure does like his little baby cousin Riley. Wish me luck!!! and lots of prayers!
This past weekend we went and got our christmas tree and put up all of our lights! So much fun! here are a few photos...


3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh how wonderful!!!!!!
So happy for your sweet little family. :)

Trudy said...

Congratulations Angie!!!! I know you must be thrilled! You'll have to post pictures when the baby is born!

Pam said...

YEAH!!!!! How fun for your family!
We'll be praying...we're due really close to each other again :)