Friday, September 11, 2009

1st Day of 4 yr old Preschool!

Here is Ty on his first day of 4yr old Preschool! The parents were supposed to come the first day, which was a shorten session, to see what preschool was all about. When I told Ty that I got to come with him, he told me "No mom, I don't need you to come with me". He already doesn't need me......how sad!!! There are a lot of the same kids in his class from last year and some new ones also. He is so excited! Today was his first day without parents and they had a Fire drill. But, they couldn't get the fire alarm to turn off so they stayed outside for most of the class, the whole school had to stay outside since it was so loud. What a fun way to start the school year!



2 comments:

Marina said...

What great pictures, Angie. Love the second to the last especially. The boys are getting so big...happy and sad at the same time! Miss you guys...

Rachael Neal said...

look at him! what a cutie.