Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Waterpark Fun!

Last thursday, march 5 was my 30th birthday, yuck:( For my birthday I decided to spend it with my family at Avalanche Bay Waterpark at Boyne ski resort. Ty had so much fun, he actually went down all the big waterslides with either me or Jon. Now Wyatt on the other hand, did not like it one bit. He clammed right up when we went in and layed on our chest most of the time. I thnk it was too noisy and loud for him. I would recommend it to everyone who needs a little break away. The rooms are awesome too. Here are a few photos....

3 comments:

Pam said...

What a fun birthday! We went there last summer for a few days and loved it. Evan sort of did. He was only 5 months old so not much he could do.
Good job Ty going down those big slides! Those are tall and fast!! Did you surf? Little James did that the most. Even though he mostly just fell into the water.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you guys had lots of fun! Great pics!

Rachael Neal said...

how fun! i was just thinking about our little trip to toledo. that hotel waterpark was so much fun! looks like we'll have to take a trip to avalanche bay.

ps - got your message the other day. we were in cali. i'm feeling a little better, just can't wait to get out of this first trimester. call me sometime!