Monday, March 2, 2009

Surprise! Busy Weekend!

Well, this past weekend was very busy! I had to work all weekend and Jon had the boys...Our Anniversary was on Sunday and when I got home from work on Saturday Jon said I had an hour to get ready because we were going out to dinner somewhere very nice and the kids were going to my mom's. I was kind of crabby from working all day and had just planned on sitting around watching the movie I had rented and now I had to get ready. Well we stopped at a bar 1st because Jon said the the resturant was kind of pricy so we were going to stop and have an appetizer and a couple drinks before so we didn't spend so much there. Then after that he said he had to stop at his friends to help him move something (he's in a wheelchair so this is kind of a common request). I didn't want to go there either, I kept saying...if it's our night out why are we stopping here! Still kind of crabby:( Well we got to the door and it was locked...so I rang the doorbell. My nephew Cole answered the door...I was soooooooooooo confused! Then I heard "Surprise"...well, my 30th birthday is on Thursday and Jon had planned a wonderful surprise party for me! It was a lot of fun and I didn't know anything about it! I think it was the first time in 12 years that he's actually surprised me without me knowing anything! Thanks Honey!
And by the way, Ty knew all about it for a day and didn't say anything to me! Good Job Ty, who knew a 4 year old could keep a secret so well! this is the only photo I have, since I'm the picturetaker, but if I find some I'll share later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Angie! How sweet of Jon to surprise you. And I'm impressed with Ty's ability to keep a secret!

Rachael Neal said...

what a great husband you have!!! i didn't know it was your 30th?? happy birthday! love you!

Pam said...

What a great thing for Jon to do!! 30? ALready? That means I'm really old. Yikes!
Go Ty on the secret keeping. You did good!

Kara said...

OK, NONE of my kids can keep a secret- and the oldest is 7! Good job Ty!

Happy Birthday!