Sunday, November 9, 2008

TAGGED!

1. What is your husband's name? Jon Alan
2. Who eats more? I eat more often, he eats more at one sitting.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I don't remember, that was a long time ago. I think it was him with a little hint from me
4. Who is taller? Jon
5. Who is smarter? Depends what you talking about, medical-me...anything else probable him
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, ever since we've had kids.
7. Who does the laundry? Jon does, thank goodness, we'd never have clothes to wear!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jon, I slept next to the door since, I'm up with the kids at night.
9. Who pays the bills? Me, Jon has no clue what we pay or when, I'm a little obsessive about $, probably because we don't have any!
10. Who cooks more? Me, but that's not much either.
11. Who is more stubborn? Stubborn? That is probably the best word to describe both of us!
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Jon is, I have a problem with that. I'm usually right though!!!!:)
13. Who has more siblings? We both have 2 brothers.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Depends, I'd say me, but I don't want to get in trouble......it's a good thing he doesn't read this:)
15. What do you like to do together? anything outdoors or with our kids and especially MSU football games! Go Green!
16. Who eats more sweets? Me!
17. Guilty Pleasures? Putting the kids to bed early so we can watch TV shows! And any kind of ice cream treat to go along with it.
18. How did you meet? Well, we've known each other since high school, mutual friends, ect. After dating a friend or two of mine, he finally figured out that I was the right one. We went camping together with a bunch of friends and that was it!
19. Who asked whom out first? ??He asked if I wanted to ride with him to go camping so maybe that counts??
20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me in that tent!
21. Who proposed? Jon, he put thousands of white christmas lights on a big oak tree out in the woods, just like the Jewelry commercial and propsed out there in the middle of the woods!
22. His best features and qualities? He is always there for me, We've been through a lot in the last couple years and he's always been right by my side no matter what. He's my best friend! I think I'm the only one that gets his sense of humor also, so I think he's very funny!


I tag anyone who reads this!!!!

No comments: