Well, it looks like we are going to get to see our new guy on Wednesday the 23rd. Our doctor and specialist said that if things are 'favorable' that at 37 weeks lets get that little guy out. Everything is looking great. We had our last ultrasound last wednesday and they estimated him to be at 5 lbs 13 oz. So we are thinking he'll be around 6 pounds on wed. Dr. checked me also on that day and said I was dilated to 2 and my cervix was soft. Which means I am favorable for induction. So we have an appointment wed at 9:00 to begin all the fun. We can always change our mind and wait a few days, but it didn't sound like they wanted us to wait too much longer. At this point it comes down to which risks you are willing to take. So, I'm sure we'll be there wednesday morning, ready or not. Wish us luck and prayers! Here is a photo of Ty and his brother at 36 weeks! And, no, we really don't have a name yet...we are running out of time.